SkyDrops is best described as a casual game. Whenever you have some time, you can get playing. The game progress is automatically saved when the application terminates allowing you to pick up playing right where you left.
The game play is as simple as it gets:
Use one - or on occasion two - fingers to pull the ball around the screen to collect drops earning you points and maybe some pickups improving your collector. But make sure that you do not touch the fire.
Shake your iPhone or iPod touch to generate a blast that forces all nearby Drops to a save distance, or tilt your device to change the direction of the drops.
For more Details, have a look at the manual on the SkyDrops website.
- 20 levels
- 11 different themes
- 3 difficulty settings
- Touch control (one or two fingers)
- Shake your iPhone to blast everything away
- Drops react when you tilt your iPhone
- Auto saves the game progress when app is terminated
- Listen to your music on the iPhone or iPod touch while you play